Why Is Content Strategy Important
Modern marketers are amidst a buyer revolution; an era where consumers are self-reliant, self-educated and are digesting content as they navigate themselves further through the buyer journey. The result?The pressure to accelerate pipeline and fuel ROI has increased immensely. The solution? The A well-documented and integrative content strategy designed to attract, engage, and convert. Here are 5 current trends relaying the importance of implementing a content strategy.
- 78% - of consumers believe that companies that customize their content are interested in building relationships. (McMurray/TMG)
- 95% - B2B Enterprise marketers use content marketing(CMI)
- 14.6% - Organic search leads have 14.6% close ratem while outbound marketing leads have 1.7% close rate (Hubspot)
- 80% - of business decision makers prefer targeted content rather than traditional ads. (DemandMetric)
- 57% - Buyers go through 57% of the buyer journey before ever talking to sales
To learn more on the importance of content marketing and how to start implementing a content strategy, download our Ebook!
Download the Content Growth eBook