Why Have A Content Strategy
With so many companies creating content, it's hard to get passed the noise. Your content needs to be seen by the right buyers at the right stage of interest. That's why you need to have a content strategy. Your content strategy is there to help you map out what your goals are, how you are going to write your content, what your going to write about, how your going to measure it, and how you will promote it.
You need a content strategy for the following reasons.
- Your need to prove ROI for your executives
- It ensures your content is relevant to your buyers
- It takes away the guesswork from creating random content
- Everyone in your organization will be on the same page
- You will know why you are creating content
- You will be able to measure your content to ensure you are meeting your goals
Download the Content Growth eBook