Social Media Marketing Trends
As over 27 million pieces of content are shared each day, today's buyers are able to tune out the noise as they have more channels to rely on. Social media is emerging as one of the leading channels that people are relying on to engage with content, networks and brands. Here are 5 social media marketing trends that show how social media is changing the digital marketing landscape.
- 72% of all online users are present on social media. (Jeff Bullas)
- 87% of B2B marketers promote their content on social media. (NewsCred)
- 85% of B2B buyers believe brands should promote content on social media. (Iconsive)
- Social media has a 100% higher close rate than outbound marketing. (HubSpot)
- B2B companies that are present on Twitter generate 2x as many leads as those that are not. (MarketingLand)
With all the content that is promoted on social media, marketers need a solution that allows them to monitor what their buyers, prospects, and competitors are talking about. With Captora, marketers can leverage buyer and competitive intelligence across paid, organic and social media channels in order to intelligently create digital marketing campaigns. See how you can use Captora can help you accelerate pipeline growth across search and social media channels.
Digital Marketing Acceleration Video