Social Media Marketing Metrics
Social media is becoming an increasingly popular way in which consumers and business's conduct research, stay up to date with current industry trends, and interact with other consumers and business's. Which means for marketers, social media must become intrinsic and integral to the way we market. However, with so many technologies and metrics it is hard to know which ones to focus on. Here are a couple metrics modern marketers should use to measure the success of their social media marketing efforts.
- Social media shares.
- Engagement Rates.
- Social media referrals home website and landing pages.
- How many people are viewing a given piece of content.
- Are people viewing content turning into leads.
- Are we growing visibility and exposure through this content?
- Are we making money from this content.
For more information on how to effectively measure your social media campaigns, download our ebook!
Digital Marketing Acceleration Video