Social Media Marketing B2b
Modern marketers are amidst a change in the digital marketing landscape that many are referring to as the "Era of Engagement Marketing." This term is used to encompass all the changes in the past several years that marketers are experiencing; from the trend of online consumers searching for solutions over brands (on organic, paid and SOCIAL channels) to marketing now being responsible for feeding the pipeline with qualified leads. If you are a B2B marketer, here are 5 stats illustrating the necessity to incorporate social media into your B2B marketing strategy.
- B2B companies who have Twitter generate twice as many leads a month than those who are not on Twitter. (Social Media B2B)
- "85% of B2B marketers disclosed that the number one benefit of social media marketing is gaining more company exposure" (Social Media Examiner)
- "40% of B2B buyers said that LinkedIn is critical when researching products and solutions, 19% said the same for Twitter." (Social Media Today)
- "83% of B2B marketers social media marketing to increase brand exposure." (Social Media Today)
- "85% of B2B buyers believe companies should present content on social networks." (NewsCred)
Digital Marketing Acceleration Video