Social Media And Marketing Statistics
As online consumers become increasingly more reliant on social media to conduct research and make purchasing decisions, it is of the utmost importance for modern marketers to promote content across social channels. Here are 5 stats showing the importance of social media marketing.
- According to Newscred, social media marketing budged will double over the next five years
- According to Iconsive, 85% of B2B consumers believe that companies need to present information on social networks.
- According to IBM, 75% of buyers confirmed they used social media to make a purchasing decision.
- 55% of buyers use social media to search for information and products. (Social Media Today)
- B2B marketers use social media to brand exposure, increase site traffic, and gain valuable insights. (Social Media Today)
Digital Marketing Acceleration Video