Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the inbound marketing practice of generating website traffic and growing a marketing database by promoting content on organic search channels. With Google's machine learning and natural language capabilities, modern digital marketers must promote relevant content and valuable offers. One of the most common ways to measure the success of your SEO campaign is through your conversion rates - the percentage of website visitors that do what you want them to do (download an ebook, sign up for a webinar, schedule a demo, etc.) Here are a few tips to increase your conversion rates.
- Google's Best Practices - As Google search is the largest organic search channel, modern digital marketers must be aware of the changes it is constantly making to its algorithm. Google is all about empowering online consumers by providing them with the content that they are exactly looking for. This means content relevancy, placing context within your content, addressing buyer intent signals and landing page optimization are all themes digital marketers need to incorporate into their SEO strategy.
- Landing Page Design - Your landing page can build immediate trust or immediate distrust; all depending on the format and design. Here are some elements you should focus on;
- Title, Subtitle, Content, Header, URL - ALL of these must have a distinct relationship with the specific search term that the landing page is being created around.
- Golden Ratio - fundamental design ratio that provides a balanced look to objects in nature as well as website design.
- Clear CTA's - Make it easy for the visitor to know what you want them to do, and why exactly it is in THEIR best interest to do so.
- Testing and Optimization - The simplest changes in an offering, a title, or design layout can result in drastically different results! Test & optimize your campaigns as well as individual elements to see what is performing better.
- Captora - Captora is a digital marketing solution that is helping digital marketers amplify productivity by automating the top of funnel. Captora indexes your content against your competitors content to identify key search terms and buyer intent signals. Captora then allows you to create hundreds of hyper-targeted landing pages, and A/B & A/E test those landing pages to report success.
For more information on how to increase SEO conversion rates, download our FREE ebook!
Digital Marketing Acceleration Video