Online Marketing Vs Traditional Media
Lets face it, people are no longer making purchasing decisions the way they used to. Rather than relying on salespeople to get product information, they are engaging with online content via organic, paid and social channels. Buyers may be between 50 - 90% through the buyer journey before they reach out to sales. This means that content and digital marketing, not traditional media, are influencing purchasing decisions and facilitating relationships.
Here are 5 stats illustrating how online marketing is replacing traditional marketing.
- Traditional marketing is 62% more costly than content marketing. (DemandMetric)
- Content marketing can generate three times as many leads as traditional marketing. (DemandMetric)
- 90% of all internet users turn to search engines on a monthly basis for new content. (NewsCred)
- The average cost to generate a lead through inbound marketing is half the cost to generate a lead through outbound. (Econsultancy)
- 86% of Tv Ads are skipped, 99.9% of banner ads are ignored. (Michael Brenner, B2B Marketing Insider)
Captora is a cloud-based digital marketing acceleration solution that is helping companies grow faster and generate net new leads. Companies using Captora see significant increase in their number of landing pages, website visitors, conversion rates, non-branded web traffic and closed deals.
Digital Marketing Acceleration Video