Online Marketing And Social Media
Modern marketers are clearly aware of the importance of promoting content across paid and organic channels. What is a little less clear however, is how to use social media effectively to generate leads and awareness. Social media has become an increasingly popular tool that both B2C and B2B consumers are using to digest and interact with content to conduct research. Social media allows marketers to build relationships with untapped networks, listen to the market, promote content and influence potential buyers. Here are 5 stats illustrating the importance of social media in online marketing.
- B2B marketers who are active on Twitter generate 2x as many leads per month as those who are not. (Social Media Today)
- B2B companies that blog consistently generate 67% more leads per month than those that don't. (Social Media B2B)
- 55% of buyers search for information on social media. (MediaBistro)
- 85% of marketers reported that the main benefit of social media marketing is generating more brand awareness. (Social Media Examiner)
- Social media marketing has a 100% higher lead-to-close rate than traditional outbound marketing. (HubSpot)
For more information on how to incorporate social media into your online marketing campaign, download our Ebook!
Digital Marketing Acceleration Video