Lead Generation Website Design
Increasing conversions on your website is a top concern for today's marketers. Your website is your calling card and can easily leave behind a good first impression or a bad one. It's the optimal place to drive leads, so it needs to be designed for conversions.
Here are our top 5 ways to increase website conversion rates for lead generation:
- Make sure your homepage call-to-action (CTA) is clear. Your leads should know exactly what they should do on your page and where they should click.
- Keep your forms short and to the point. No one wants to fill out a long form. Keep your website form to a basic 4-6 fields to ensure a form-fill.
- Create interactive content. Design your site to be interactive. Provide your leads personalized benchmarking and a personalized experience.
- Create valuable, relevant content. Make sure you are creating content that your buyers are searching for. If you are using a platform like Captora you can determine what content you have and where you have gaps.
- Always test and optimize your site. The best way to increase lead generation conversions is to constantly test your CTAs, forms, and content.
Captora can help you convert more leads into customers and guide you to create the right content on your website for the right buyers. Download our ebook to help you create content that fuels lead generation.
Digital Marketing Acceleration Video