Lead Generation B2b
Lead generation is the marketing tactic of capturing contact information often in exchange for a piece of content or something of value. In the current B2B marketing landscape lead are primarily obtained through live events (networking events, trade shows, etc.), content marketing (blogs, social media promotions, email,) and through landing pages. Here are 5 B2B lead generation trends that modern B2B marketers need to be aware of.
- A lack of a marketing automation solution is the main reason why 79% of marketing generated leads never convert into sales. (Marketo)
- Organic search leads have a 14.6% close rate, compared to 1.7% for outbound marketing leads. (Hubspot)
- Marketers who use personas to generate content and then map the content to the buyer journey enjoy 73% higher conversion rates. (Abereen Group)
- Videos on landing pages increase conversion rates by 86% (AdPushUp)
- Landing pages that have visuals receive 94% more visits. (TeleVerde)
Captora is a digital marketing solution that enables companies to create hundreds of scalable landing pages in order to find and capture new buyers before their compeition. See how you can leverage Captora to accelerate pipeline growth!
Digital Marketing Acceleration Video