Landing Page Optimization Marketing
In the Era of Engagement marketing, a period where Google is dedicated to providing online users with relevant content, personalization is key to the success of your marketing. Marketers are using the marketing practice of landing page optimization to provide online users with personalized content based on what they are searching for.
Landing page optimization is concerned with implementing the best practices to get visitors to convert on targeted websites that address a specific pain point. Here are 5 ways you can optimize your landing pages for conversions.
- Have a Strong CTA - Do not include multiple navigation links. Make the CTA clear so the website visitor knows exactly what it is you want them to do.
- Hero Image - Use an image of the content asset that you are offering to increase engagement rates. Pages that contain visuals get 94% more visits and engagement tahn those that don't. (Televerde)
- Bullet Points - numbered lists and bullet points can immediately grab the attention of the visitor, especially if they are scrolling! Better to bullet than to have them bounce!
- Matching URL, Title, Subtitle - For SEO best practices, all of these elements must exactly match what the search term.
- Include a Form - Content gating, or placing a form in front of the content asset that you are offering will capture the leads information when they download your asset.
Captora helps marketers by enabling them to discover content opportunities by gaining visibility into buyer intent signals and competitive intelligence. Marketers can then create hundreds of landing page using these data-driven insights. See how you can use Captora to boost conversion rates on paid and organic campaigns and capture buyers before your competition
Digital Marketing Acceleration Video