Increase Landing Page Conversion Rate
Landing pages are important to inbound marketing and driving leads. Thus, marketers need to ensure they are getting high conversions on their landing pages. Here are a few ways you can increase your conversions on your landing pages
- Is your header relevant to what your buyer is searching for?
- If your header is an exact match to what your buyers are searching for, they will feel more compelled to engage with your content. But, this can be difficult. A tool like Captora identifies keyword phrases (Titles) based off real-time buyer data to ensure your landing pages have the exact header that your buyers are searching for.
- Is your content valuable?
- We live in a world of information overload. Your content needs to be relevant and valuable to your audience. Don't make it about you.
- Is your form too long?
- Time is valuable. Don't ask for your visitor to fill out long forms, they will drop off. Instead ask for around 5 key information
- Is your CTA compelling?
- Your CTA needs to tell your visitor what to do. Either "download ebook" "request a demo" etc. Make sure the placement is easy to see
- Are you testing?
- Using tools like Optimizely to A/B test your landing pages is a great way to see what's working and what is not. You can test anything from the content to the offer.
Download our ebook to learn about scaling up your landing pages and increasing conversions.
Digital Marketing Acceleration Video