Inbound Marketing Lead Generation
Inbound marketing is a strategy that uses many strategies and distributes relevant content to generate brand awareness, attract potential customers and win new business. Lead generation is one of the many strategies that goes into inbound marketing. Here are some inbound marketing strategies you can implement for lead generation.
- Multi Channel Promotions. Online consumers rely heavily on search to self-educate and self navigate through the buyer journey. So much so that marketers can no longer choose quantity over quality. Now, they must create custom content around buyer intent signals. However, the content you share on organic should also have a social media and PPC component as well. For example, if a company discovers a popular search phrase they can create organic campaigns around the longer tail version of the phrase. They can then promote these on Twitter and use the success of these campaigns to inform them on PPC keywords they should go after. By being present on multiple channels you can maximize the reach of your content and increase the likelihood of online consumers discovering your solution.
- Landing Page Optimization. Landing pages must have context around content, provide value around buyer intent signals, be optimized for SEO rankings and conversions, and now they must be mobile friendly (a part of Google's new algorithm.) If your landing pages do not contain these factors, you could be being penalized by Google
- Marketing Automation. Marketing automation and lead nurturing allow for the automated and ongoing communication with potential buyers throughout the buyer journey. The personalized scoring applications are adaptive and react in real time for buyer behavior. Here are some stats on the importance of marketing automation.
- "Companies that excel in lead nurturing generate 50% more sales ready leads at 33% lower cost." - (Marketo)
- Nurtured leads make 47% larger purchases than non nurtured leads." (The Annuitas Group)
- A lack of marketing automation is the common reason why 79% of marketing leads never convert into sales. (Hubspot)
Digital Marketing Acceleration Video