Inbound Marketing For B2B
Inbound marketing is a marketing strategy focused on attracting potential buyers towards your brand. Since buyers are online searching for information to help them learn about your product or service, marketers have a great opportunity to use inbound marketing. Some inbound marketing tools include blogging, content creation, SEO, and social media.
More and more B2B marketers are putting budget towards inbound marketing. Here are a few tips for a successful B2B inbound marketing strategy.
- Design your website with lead generation in mind
- Define your personas and map content to persona
- Repurpose content to engage buyers through buying stages
- Create content that is relevant, valuable, and consistent
- Reach buyers through various marketing channels to attract buyers
- Continuously test and optimize campaigns for conversions
Leveraging technology is a great way to crank your inbound marketing for B2b. Captora intelligently scales and optimizes your existing content into new digital campaigns that engage and capture across multiple channels. Download our ebook to learn how to create content for inbound marketing.
Digital Marketing Acceleration Video