Guide To Inbound Marketing
Inbound marketing is the process of helping potential buyers by providing them with useful content usually before they are aware of your company. As the number of marketers relying on inbound marketing to generate qualified leads has increased by 25% in the last year (Hubspot), it is crucial for modern marketers to stay updated with current strategies and trends to beat the competition. Here is a quick 5 step guide to inbound marketing for modern marketers.
- Create Audience Centric Content to Attract Traffic. Interview your internal teams and customers to understand how you help your customers overcome obstacles and reach their goals. Then relay that message to your target audience through relevant messaging and sharing value propositions.
- Optimize Content and Landing Pages to Convert Visitors Into Leads. Do not randomly place keywords throughout the page but rather have a direct relationship between the keyword and the URL, the title, subtitle, and body content. Provide visitors with relevant messaging and specific CTA's based on what they are clicking on. Place valuable pieces of content behind gates to capture lead information.
- Use Marketing Automation to Convert Leads into Sales. Once you have captured a particular leads contact info, enter them into your marketing database for lead nurturing and lead scoring until they are sales ready.
- Use CRM's to Track and Up-sell. Salesforce is a great way to turn customers into higher spending repeat customers.
- Use A/B and A/E testing to test the success of individual digital marketing campaigns and specific gated CTA's.
Request a free demo on our homepage to see how Captora is helping modern marketers all throughout the cycle.
For a more in-depth guide to inbound marketing, download our ebook!
Digital Marketing Acceleration Video