Email Marketing Statistics
Email marketing is a great way to engage with your known contacts. Your leads need to be nurtured and engaged with by providing them with valuable and relevant information. Here are 5 statistics to show you the power of email marketing.
- By industry, the highest average email click-through rates are in media/publishing (20%), software/SaaS (19%), and technology equipment/hardware (14%). The lowest are in real estate (8%) along with education/healthcare and nonprofits (both at 7%). (MarketingSherpa)
- In 2014, email marketing was cited as the most effective digital marketing channel for customer retention in the United States. (eMarketer)
- 49% of B2B marketers spend more time and resources on email than on other channels. (BtoB Magazine)
- Triggered email messages get 119% higher click-through rates than "business as usual" messages. (Epsilon)
- 44% of consumers made at least one purchase last year based on a promotional email they received (Convince and Convert)
But, email marketing is not enough. In order to be successful in modern marketing you need to keep feeding the top-of-the-funnel with new names. Being able to find and capture new buyers who are not in your database is critical for your growth and your email marketing. The more people you can engage with relevant content the better. But those people should be high quality leads who are searching for you, but don't know about your brand. Enter Captora. If you want to find and capture new buyers before your competition download our ebook.
Digital Marketing Acceleration Video