Digital Marketing Statistics
2015 has been to a revolutionary year for digital marketing as paid, organic and social media marketing continue to evolve the landscape. Marketers are now under pressure to drive pipeline growth and engage potential customers. In order to stay ahead of the competition, modern digital marketers need to be aware of the latests trends and statistics. Here are 7 stats from 2015 that will help you thrive in the new world of digital marketing.
- 76% - of marketers said mapping the right content to the buyer's journey is a top digital marketing initiative. (Inbound Marketing Agents)
- 42% - Personalized CTAs resulted in a 42% higher conversion rate than generic CTAs. (UberFlip)
- 62% - Inbound marketing costs 62% less-per-lead than outbound marketing. (Hubspot)
- 86% - Videos on landing pages increase average conversion rates by 86% (AdPushup)
- 300% - Using correct testing and targeting methods can have a 300% increase on conversion rates. (SteelHouse)
- 94% - Landing Pages with visuals receive 94% more visits and engagement. (Televerde)
- 73% - Marketers who use personas and map content to the buyer’s journey enjoy 73% higher conversions. (Aberdeen Group)
Captora is digital marketing solution that is helping marketers adapt to many of these trends. See how Captora can leverage buyer intent signals and competitive intelligence in order to allow you to get the right content in front of the right audience before the competition!
Download the Modern Marketer's eBook