In the era of Engagement Marketing, digital marketing has become paramount to a company's ability to identify and capture net new leads. Digital marketing are all online marketing efforts, including but not limited to; inbound marketing, content marketing, paid and organic search, social media marketing, marketing automation and now (due to Google's new algorithm) mobile marketing.
- Inbound Marketing - includes all marketing activities that attract people towards your business and increases brand awareness
- Content Marketing - Content marketing is one of the most efficient methods of building relationships with potential buyers throughout the entire purchasing process. By providing your audience with valuable content based on buyer intent signals you can build trust and credibility.
- Paid & Organic Search - As buyers are relying on search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo) to self-educate and self-navigate through the buyer journey, companies not utilizing paid and organic search will be unable to reach anonymous buyers and hit pipeline goals.
- Social Media Marketing - Consumers and B2B decision makers leverage social media to identify new solutions, engage with fans and companies, and cultivate online communities of likeminded peers. The powers of social media enable companies to expand the reach of their content, identify new content opportunities, and build relationships with fans and followers.
- Marketing Automation - Not all website visitors who downloaded a white paper are ready to be force-fed your sales pitch. This is why you need marketing automation. To score and nurture prospects as they transition from visitors to leads and leads to Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL's). Companies such as Marketo enable marketers to provide prospects in their database with relevant content at the right time.
- Mobile Marketing - Google is constantly changing its algorithms, meaning companies must constantly change their tactics if they want to stay ahead of the competition. Google just dropped a bomb on digital marketing that many in the field are referring to as "Mobilegeddon." Google will be penalizing websites that are not optimized for mobile use.
Captora is a top of funnel solution and integrates into your exisiting technologies. Captora provides companies the ability to understand how consumers use long tail search terms to search for and around a particular solution. From there, Captora allows marketers to create hundreds of digital marketing campaigns at scale.
For more information on digital marketing softwares, download our FREE ebook!
Download the Modern Marketer's eBook