Developing A Content Strategy
Developing a content strategy is critical to be successful in content marketing. Without a documented strategy, you won't be able to prove ROI, generate leads, or meet your objectives. Here are a few things to keep in mind when developing a content strategy.
- Be specific about what goals you want to accomplish.
- Create your buyer personas/journey to ensure your content is relevant
- Identify key content themes and arcs that are mapped to your sales funnel
- Have a process in place for who will be creating, editing, approving the content
- Create a promotion plan for lead generation and demand generation
- Test your content and continuously optimize
- Leverage technology to help you get the most of your content
Download the Content Growth eBook