B2b Content Marketing Statistics
Content Marketing is not a fad. Check out our 5 content marketing statistics and what it means for content marketers.
- 73% of B2B marketers are producing more content than they did a year ago. (Content Marketing Institute)
- With so much content out there, marketers need to be able to get heard through the noise. Content marketers need to be able to reach the right people at the right time in order to be successful in content marketing.
- Content Marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing and generates 3X as many leads (DemandMetric)
- Marketing has been seen as a cost center for many years. Content marketing is a great way for marketers to engage with their buyers and move them through the funnel. If it costs less and generates more leads, why aren't you doing it?
- 80% of business decision makers prefer to get information in a series of articles vs Ads. (ExactTarget)
- The buying process has changed. Your buyers are no longer receptive to your hard sells. They want valuable, reliable, and engaging content hat helps them learn more about your product. Building a relationship is key.
- Lack of human resources (42%) and lack of budget (35%) are key barriers to content marketing (eConsultancy and Outbrain)
- We've all heard this. We don't have enough resources or not enough budget to be successful in content marketing. A platform like Captora enables marketers to be more efficient and productive in their marketing campaigns without having to hire more people and spend more. Now marketers can get more bang for their buck by utilizing a platform like Captora.
- 60-70% of B2B marketing content goes unused (Sirius Decisions)
- Content goes unused because it's not being seen by the right buyers at the right time. Not only does your content have to be relevant, but it also needs to be promoted and shared across channels. Single channel marketing is no longer effective. Captora enables marketers to scale and optimize campaigns across channels to ensure that no content goes unused.
Want to get started with content marketing? Download our ebook for your guide of creating content that fuels growth.
Download the Content Growth eBook