Business To Business Lead Generation
As the digital marketing landscape continues to evolve and as marketing is more responsible for generating leads, it is crucial that modern marketers are aware of the best strategies and solutions to optimize their marketing efforts. Here are three tips to optimize your B2B lead generation strategies.
- Content is still King as the most effective B2B marketers spend at least 39% of their budget on content marketing (CMI). B2B marketers should focus on promoting "big rock" pieces of content across multiple channels. These should include your webinars, customer success stories, demos, product features, upcoming events, etc. It is extremely important to ensure that these pieces of content are on optimized landing pages and that they are gated by CTA's to capture registration information.
- Integrate landing pages into a marketing automation platform. Marketing automation is a great way to nurture leads and streamline the process of converting a website visitor into a "Marketing Qualified Lead." Here are a few stats on the importance of marketing automation in B2B marketing.
- 61% of B2B marketers send all leads immediately to sales..only 27% of those leads, however, will be qualified. (MarketingSherpa)
- 79% of marketing leads never convert ... a lack of nurturing leads is the most common cause. (MarketingSherpa)
- Nurturing leads generates 50% more sales ready leads at a third of the cost. (Forrester Research)
- Top of Funnel Solution. Insert Captora. Captora is a top of funnel solution that enables marketing teams to understand what buyers are searching for, optimize messaging to respond to those searches, create optimized landing pages at scale and leverage marketing automation platforms to convert those leads into sales. Interested in learning more? Fill out a scorecard on our homepage!.
For more information on lead generation solutions, download our Ebook!
Digital Marketing Acceleration Video