Best Marketing Metrics For Small Business
What are the best marketing metrics for small business? Do you struggle to understand how your small business is effectively marketing? Some of the largest struggles small business marketers face involve identifying their target audience along with how to get them engaged.
Small business marketers should assess the following to quanitfy the success of their campaigns:
- Cost per lead (CPL)- is it low?
- Customer Acquisition Costs (CAC)- again, low?
- Customer Retention/ Customer Satisfaction- what is the feedback and are your renewal rates up?
- Growth- what are you number for the month, Q, year?
- Traffic Channels - which channels have the most traffic?
- Hot Targets - # of target accounts in your sweet spot?
- Engagement- what are your stats on social media, site and dedicated landing pages (LPs)?
Captora is leading small businesses in identifying which pain points and terms people are looking for when researching solutions or products. For lean teams of business marketers, who may have smaller marketing budgets, leveraging technology is essential to growth. With Captora, marketers can scale up their marketing campaigns fixated on data and also become aware of where to spend time and money in order to reach their goals. Learn how Captora can help boost your pipeline for your small business!
Check out our 2 minute demo vid!
Digital Marketing Acceleration Video