B2b Social Media Statistics
Social media is a major part of B2B marketing success as buyers are now relying on social media to educate themselves on solutions and influence decisions of peers in their networks. It has become a major influencer of purchasing decisions as it takes the "word of mouth" strategy to unprecendeted heights. Here are 5 B2B social media marketing you need to know!
- As there is 100 hours of video uploaded to YouTube every MINUTE, 67% of marketers plan to increase their YouTube presence in the near future. Video is becoming an increasingly popular channel for users to digest content and engage with brands. (Convince & Convert)
- 45% of B2B marketers have gained a customer through Linkedin. (Business2Community)
- 80% of Twitter users are likely to refer brands they are following. (QuickSprout)
- Social media's lead to close rate is 100% higher than traditional marketing. (Hubspot)
- 67% of users are likely to purchase from companies they follow on Twitter.
Social media is allowing companies to build relationships and interact with fans, prospects in other companies. See how Captora can help you leverage your content to identify anonymous buyers on social media!
Digital Marketing Acceleration Video