B2b Marketing Statistics
B2B marketers are under insane pressure to drive pipeline growth and meet those steep targets. Here are a few statistics that show the challenges marketers are facing as well as priorities for the coming year.
- 61% The biggest challenge B2B marketers face in regards to lead generation is generating high-quality leads (B2B Technology Marketing Community)
- 37% of B2B marketers are using marketing automation to generate leads. (MarketingProfs)
- 71% of B2B marketers use content marketing to generate leads. (MarketingProfs)
- B2B marketers say that their greatest barriers to lead generation success are the lack of resources in staffing, budgeting, or time. (B2B Technology Marketing Community)
- Nearly 50% of B2B marketers' lead gen budgets will increase this year,compared to 44% that will remain the same and 7% that will decrease. (B2B Technology Marketing Community)
- 57% of B2B organizations identify 'converting qualified leads into paying customers' as a top funnel priority. (MarketingSherpa)
So what does all this mean?
With 1,876 marketing technology solutions out there, marketers don't know what solutions to add to their marketing stack. If you are utilizing marketing automation, you are engaging with known contacts. But one of the top priorities for marketers is engaging anonymous buyers. With a lean team, budget, and lack of time, a solution that goes across channel, is content aware, and is scalable. Enter Captora. Get the buyer and competitive insight you need to take action, know what content to create to drive conversions, and report across the entire funnel. To learn more about fueling your Top-Of-Funnel download our ebook.
Digital Marketing Acceleration Video