B2B Content Strategy
The age of B2B marketing has shifted. From traditional practices of generating brand awareness to customized content to accelerate pipeline and fuel ROI. What does this mean for modern marketers amidst a buyer revolution? As consumers get smarter and more self reliant, so must marketers. Smarter in their practices and more reliant on technology to educate consumers as they navigate through the buyer journey. Here are some industry trends illustrating the importance of implementing a B2B Content Strategy.
- 39% - B2B Marketers that spend at least 39% of their budget on #contentmarketing have proven to be the most effective. (CMI)
- 73% - of B2B marketers are producing more content than they produced a year ago. (CMI)
- 78% - Of CMO's firmly believe that customizing content is the future of marketing. (DemandMetric)
- 62% - Content marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing. (DemandMetric)
- 79% - of B2B marketers use customized content to achieve goals for brand awareness (CMI and MarketingProfs)
- 67% - B2B companies that blog generate 67% more leads a month than companies that do not. (Social media B2B)
- 80% - of business decision makers prefer custom content vs. ads. (ExactTarget)
As these trends suggest, the time to invest in content marketing is now! Download our Ebook to learn more about implementing a B2B Content Strategy.
Download the Content Growth eBook