B2b Content Marketing ROI
Marketers know they need to justify the costs of their content marketing efforts to the stakeholders. To get stockholders to agree you need to know what makes them tick—creating beautiful ebooks and infographics that drive shares and likes on social channels may be your dream, but chances are your CEO doesn't care much for social media engagement and vanity metrics. Most likely what they are going to care about bringing in leads that turn into cold hard cash. So you need to focus on the ROI of your content marketing and demonstrate how it will move the needle.
You know that content marketing is important, but the success becomes harder to measure.
Luckily, we have an ebook that can give you a hand. Read our ebook and you will learn:
- How to justify the costs of content marketing and win
- The state of content marketing measurement
- What is content marketing and the types of content you can create
- Why you must measure content
- What type of measurements you should be tracking
Download the Content Growth eBook